||SVG chart generating library
||2004-04-09 20:08:10 GMT
||2004-05-16 02:34:13 GMT
||Sean E. Russell
(Projects of this owner)
SVG::Graph is a loose port of the Perl SVG::TT:Graph package. It is a toolkit for generating SVG spreadsheet-like data graphs, which are a type of plot that have one axis containing non-scalar data. SVG::Graph can also plot scalar data with the Plot class.
0.5.4 -> 0.5.6
* Added support for stagger_y_labels
* Improved Y axis label drowing methods
* Added new Schedule chart type
0.5.2 -> 0.5.4
* Cleaned up the documentation
* Changed some things to make the kit more compatible with older REXMLs. If you've been having trouble with invalid SVG files or REXML errors during generation, this release should work for you.
* I don't know what happened between 0.5.2 and 0.5.3; I lost a hard drive today, and that threw things out of whack for a couple of hours.