||A library for generating SVG spreadsheet-like graphs
||2004-04-09 20:08:10 GMT
||2004-04-14 22:33:47 GMT
||Sean E. Russell
(Projects of this owner)
SVG::Graph is a loose port of the Perl SVG::TT:Graph package. It is a toolkit for generating SVG spreadsheet-like data graphs, which are a type of plot that have one axis containing non-scalar data. SVG::Graph can also plot scalar data with the Plot class.
0.5.2 -> 0.5.3
* Cleaned up the documentation
* Changed some things to make the kit more compatible with older REXMLs. If you've been having trouble with invalid SVG files or REXML errors during generation, this release should work for you.
0.5.2 -> 0.5.3
* Fix to catch empty data sets in TimeSeries
* Layout fix for charts with the key on the bottom
0.5.1 -> 0.5.2
* Added support for:
* * Formatting the popup (TimeSeries)
* * Formatting the X labels
* * Timescale divisions (X axis stepping by N months, days, years, etc.)
* * Setting the minimum value of the X axis
* Data point labels are nicer now, since they're all drawn in front of everything else (rather than behind any datasets after their dataset)
* Fixed the axis labels; they no longer show the next highest label to the highest point; IE, if max_x = 5 and the step is 2, then the axis shows 0,2,4 + some space for five, rather than 0,2,4,6
0.5.0 -> 0.5.1
* Added support for optional popups; see :add_popups in Plot and TimeSeries
0.4.0 -> 0.5.0
* Added support for the TimeSeries chart type.