||A library for generating SVG spreadsheet-like graphs
||2004-04-09 20:08:10 GMT
||2004-04-14 12:42:34 GMT
||Sean E. Russell
(Projects of this owner)
SVG::Graph is a loose port of the Perl SVG::TT:Graph package. It is a toolkit for generating SVG spreadsheet-like data graphs, which are a type of plot that have one axis containing non-scalar data. SVG::Graph can also plot scalar data with the Plot class.
0.5.1 -> 0.5.2
<li>Added support for:</li>
* Formatting the popup (TimeSeries)
* Formatting the X labels
* Timescale divisions (X axis stepping by N months, days, years, etc.)
* Setting the minimum value of the X axis
* Data point labels are nicer now, since they're all drawn in front of everything else (rather than behind any datasets after their dataset)
* Fixed the axis labels; they no longer show the next highest label to the highest point; IE, if max_x = 5 and the step is 2, then the axis shows 0,2,4 + some space for five, rather than 0,2,4,6
0.5.0 -> 0.5.1
* Added support for optional popups; see :add_popups in Plot and TimeSeries
0.4.0 -> 0.5.0
* Added support for the TimeSeries chart type.
0.3.1 -> 0.4.0
* Added support for a Plot graph; SVG::Graph can now plot scalar data.