||2003-01-03 04:59:19 GMT
||2008-10-23 23:09:06 GMT
||The Ruby-GNOME2 Project Team
(Projects of this owner)
Ruby-GNOME2 is a set of Ruby language bindings for the GNOME 2.0 development environment. This is the next generation of Ruby-GNOME.
Supported libraries are:
- Ruby/GLib2 - the low-level core library that forms the basis
- Ruby/ATK - a set of interfaces for accessibility
- Ruby/Pango - layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis on internationalization
- Ruby/GdkPixbuf2 - image loading and manipulation
- Ruby/GTK2 - GUI widgets
- Ruby/GConf2 - a process-transparent configuration database, like Registry
- Ruby/GNOME2 - containing extra widgets
- Ruby/GnomeCanvas2 - a widget for creating interactive structured graphics
- Ruby/GnomePrint - printing
- Ruby/GnomePrintUI - GUIs for printing
- Ruby/GnomeVFS - letting applications seamlessly access remote and local files
- Ruby/GtkGLExt - 3D rendering using OpenGL
- Ruby/GtkHtml2 - a HTML widget
- Ruby/GtkMozeEmbed - a widget embedding a Mozilla Gecko renderer.
- Ruby/GtkSourceView - a Text widget with syntax highlighting and other features typical of a source code editor. (for gtksourceview 1.x)
- Ruby/GtkSourceView2 - a Text widget with syntax highlighting and other features typical of a source code editor. (for gtksourceview 2.x)
- Ruby/Libart2 - handles the drawing capabilities
- Ruby/Libgda - an interface to the GDA(GNU Data Access) architecture to access data sources such as Databases, LDAP.
- Ruby/Libglade2 - gives applications the ability to load user interfaces from XML files at runtime. the XML files are created with GLADE user interface builder.
- Ruby/PanelApplet - panel applets library for the GNOME panel.
- Ruby/Poppler - a PDF rendering library based on the xpdf-3.0 code base
- Ruby/RSVG - rendering of SVG vector graphics.
- Ruby/VTE - a terminal emulator widget used by GNOME terminal.
- Ruby/GStreamer - a library for constructing of graphs of media-handling components.
- Ruby/GooCanvas - a canvas widget for GTK+ that uses the cairo 2D library for drawing.