||Ruby D-Bus provides an implementation of the D-Bus protocol
||2007-05-06 18:23:22 GMT
||2007-07-04 21:21:19 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
Ruby D-Bus provides an implementation of the D-Bus protocol such that the D-Bus system can be used in the Ruby programming language.
Ruby D-Bus currently supports the following features:
* Connecting to local busses.
* Accessing remote services, objects and interfaces.
* Invoking methods on remote objects synchronously and asynchronously.
* Catch signals on remote objects and handle them via callbacks.
* Remote object introspection.
* Walking object trees.
* Creating services and registering them on the bus.
* Exporting objects with interfaces on a bus for remote use.
* Rubyish D-Bus object and interface syntax support that automatically allows for introspection.
* Emitting signals on exported objects.