||libs&applis for numerical data handling & visualization
||2003-10-26 03:37:52 GMT
||2004-06-14 02:27:19 GMT
||GFD Dennou Club (contact: T Horinouchi)
(Projects of this owner)
NumRu is a suite of libraries and applications for numerical modeling, data analysis, and visualization produced by the Dennou Ruby project of the GFD Dennou Club. "NumRu" is the name of the module that contains the libraries and applications (e.g., NumRu::GPhys). Included currently are
* RubyDCL -- wrapper of the DCL graphic library for scientific visualization
* RubyNetCDF -- wrapper of the NetCDF self-descriptive scientific data utility
* NArrayMiss -- multi-dimensional numerical array class with missing data handling (Based on NArray)
* Ruby-SSL2 -- wrapper of the SSL2 scientific library for FORTRAN77 by Fujitsu
* GPhys -- a comprehensive multi-dimensional data handling library (which uses RubyDCL, RubyNetCDF, GrADS etc etc)
* gave -- Gtk+ based grid data analyzer and viewer based on GPhys. Supports 1D & 2D plots, animations, etc.
and many other libraries such as GPV.