||Nihongo Benkyo is a japanese dictionary and learning tool.
||2005-06-20 20:51:46 GMT
||2005-12-24 00:51:24 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
Nihongo Benkyo is a japanese dictionary and learning tool.
- Is available for Windows, Linux and other Unix operating systems.
- Does not require any installation on Windows: unzip, it works!
- Can be put on an usb key drive and brought everywhere!
- Imports JMDict, a word dictionary with a lot of interesting metadata.
- Imports JMnedict, a proper name dictionary.
- Imports EDICT, a format in which you can find many specialized dictionaries (science, computing, etc).
- Imports Kanjidic2, a kanji dictionary with over 10,000 entries.
- Finds words from Japanese (kanji, kana, romaji) or from a
- Can search words with wildcards (* and ?).
- Lists results in a table for quick overview.
- Shows further details about a selected result (part of speech, similar words, dialect...).
- Scans selection from other applications.
- Keeps an history of searched words so you can go back and go forward easily.
- Includes translations (interface) for several languages.