||Content management system based on Ruby on Rails
||2005-03-14 09:14:52 GMT
||2005-03-17 05:50:44 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
||ImageMagick support to work with images
||Textile for Ruby
|(*): newer version exists|
|(+): no such version|
Main idea of MuraveyWeb is separation between content management and it's views.
With MW you can create and manage your content and then using MW API and Ruby On Rails
you can build views to display it the way you like.
* Hierarchycal content structure stored in database
* Supported content types: textile and HTML articles, images, files and user-defined key=>value documents.
* WYSIWYG HTML editor
* Image transformations: dynamic resizing, thumbnail generation and rotate tool
* API to use all this from Ruby On Rails applications
* Administrator interface works with Gecko browsers(Firefox, Mozilla) and MSIE(was tested in 6.0)
* Simple ACL to restrict actions to the group of users
Note: you can play with content inside the interface, but do so with care -
don't change password for admin user or change mapping's sensitive data such as symbols.
All changes will be reflected in demo application.
* Administrator interface demo: http://tools.muravey.net
Note: demo application is just a simple example of what can be done, but it doesn't show
full MW capabilities -- I had no time to develop such an excessive sample right now.
* Application demo: http://demo.muravey.net
* Demo application sources: http://muravey-tools.rubyforge.org
* MW install, setup and API docs: