||Simple, plain-text database management system written in Ruby.
||2004-06-11 00:12:18 GMT
||2006-01-03 20:37:27 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
KirbyBase is a simple, pure-Ruby, plain-text dbms. Some of it's features include:
* All data is kept in plain-text files that can be edited by hand by simply opening a text editor.
* It can be used either in a single-user, embedded mode, or in a client/server, multi-user mode.
* You can access and select data with specific field types including: String, Integer, Float, Boolean, Date, and DateTime.
* You can use Ruby's code blocks to perform queries, instead of having to use a foreign language such as SQL.
* The entire library is in one 45k file.