||2002-12-31 15:00:00 GMT
||2004-03-01 20:33:21 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
Jabber4r now works with Ruby 1.8.1!
This library was created to allow a Ruby application to connect to an existing Jabber account as an additional resource.
This is not meant to be a library to create a complete Ruby-based Jabber IM client. It was written for ease of use, not completeness. It does support:
* Account registration
* Connection to an account (plain-text/digest)
* Access to Roster (buddy list)
* Tracking of presence of resources in the Roster (including local account resources)
* Sending and receiving messages
* Managing subscriptions
* Pluggable xml parsers (rexml/xmlparser)