||Double-Ended Priority Queue.
||2009-09-23 00:43:47 GMT
||2009-11-29 02:22:26 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
depq is double-ended stable priority queue with priority update operation implemented using implicit heap.
- queue - you can insert and delete values
- priority - you can get a value with minimum priority
- double-ended - you can get a value with maximum priority too
- stable - you will get the value inserted first with minimum/maximum priority
- priority update - usable for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm and various graph algorithms
- implicit heap - compact heap representation using array. most operations are O(log n) at worst
- iterator operations: nlargest, nsmallest and merge