||AP4R, Asynchronous Processing for Ruby, is messaging library.
||2006-08-31 15:23:11 GMT
||2006-10-17 12:17:05 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
AP4R, Asynchronous Processing for Ruby, is the messaging library which enables reliable asynchronous processing.
Using asynchronous processing, we can cut down turn-around-time of web applications by queuing, or can utilize more machine power by load-balancing.
AP4R provides message queuing, and message dispatching.
Also AP4R nicely ties with your Ruby on Rails applications.
* Business logics can be implemented as simple Web apps, or simple ruby code,
whether it's called asynchronously or synchronously.
* Asynchronous messaging are reliable.
Persistence can be RDBMS (now MySQL only) or file.
* With more than one AP4R processes, some load balancing are available.
* Asynchronous processing is via various protocols, such as XML-RPC, SOAP,
* Using store and forward function, at-least-omce QoS level is provided.