||A book collection manager for GNOME
||2004-04-13 14:58:13 GMT
||2004-07-10 20:37:23 GMT
(Projects of this owner)
Alexandria is a GNOME application to help manage a book collection. Check out our homepage for screenshots.
- retrieves book information (including cover pictures) from several online libraries, such as Amazon and Proxis ;
- allows you to search for a book either by EAN/ISBN, title, authors or keyword ;
- saves data using the YAML format ;
- features an HIG-compliant user interface ;
- shows books in different views (standard list or icons list), that can be filtered and/or sorted;
- handles book rating and notes ;
- includes translations for several languages.